Dimensions 1376 mm (width) by 1395 mm (depth) by 2382 mm (height).
The turnstile incorporated a rotor, with four columns of equi-spaced paddles (4 paddles in each column) set at 90 degrees to each other.
The turnstile is described on the following documents available from the manufacturer:
- 6614-126 (Revision 1) - Diamond S turnstile - Overall assembly.
- 6614-128 (Revision 1) - Diamond S turnstile - LH version - Installation details.
- Diamond turnstile - Operating and maintenance manual (V1.2).
The turnstile will achieve the protection levels noted if:
- It is installed in a fence line offering commensurate resistance to forced entry, in accordance with NPSA’s recommendation for installation of this product within a fence line is illustrated below.
- It is configured in the ‘fail locked’ mode in both travel directions.
- Operation of the turnstile is achieved from either side, either:
- Using a suitably rated access control reader, approved by NPSA, mounted to the side to be approached by the operator; or
- A remotely controlled access control system, approved by NPSA, controlled from within the secure area.